These chips are so good they never last long in my house, but since they are so healthy I don’t mind binging! They are so easy to make and a great way to store all that extra kale growing in your garden.
- Kale-destem thicker stems and shred leaves into chip size pieces
- 3 Tablespoon of Olive Oil (depending on the amount of kale, I like to be able to lightly coat entire bowl of kale)
- 1 lemon or lime (if I have lemon concentrate I squeeze a Tablespoon of that in, I keep in mind that 3:1 Olive Oil to Lemon)
- Salt and Pepper, Garlic Powder to your taste
- Mix ingredients and toss with kale
- Lay kale on dehydrator and sprinkler with the magic ingredient Nutritional Yeast
- Dehydrate for as long as it takes for them to be crispy